To make sure you fully understand your rights granted after purchasing an image, image bundle, or membership to use the Services provided by Reference87 here is the gist of our Artist License; Reference87 grants you. Within the Artist License, which comes standard:
You have permission to use the downloaded photos for the purposes of reference for creating "Artwork" including drawings, paintings, pastels, scratch-boards, carvings, sculptures, cross-stitch, digital artwork, tattoos and other mediums not named here.
That new "Artwork" you can:
- Offer for sale
- Produce prints/reproductions from your artwork to offer for sale
- Have your artwork printed onto merchandise/clothing/apparel to offer for sale
- Display your artwork in galleries/exhibitions
- Enter your artwork into competitions
- Have your artwork licensed/published
- Assets marked "Editorial Use" are limited to use in non commercial events/topics that are in the public interest i.e news blogs, news & magazine articles and other similar media. They must also always maintain the editorial context and integrity of the original.
You may NOT USE any of the photos on this website for any commercial use or distribute the asset file.
The copyright to all of the photos on this website always remains with the original photographer.
If you're unsure as to the usage of the photos, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to advise you.